I've Sound Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Asuka Sato and more.

HomeHome  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everybody!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoru
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:33 pm

Hello! I'm Minoru, from Chile. I'm a big fan of KOTOKO; I've been following her from 11 years ago. Since then, I've also followed all I've Sound, from the singers to the composers. Likewise, I follow most of the artists of NBCUniversal, such as fripSide, Maon Kurosaki, yanaginagi, and more. I was at NBC FES last month, and it was the live of my dreams. Happy Cry

Nice to meet you! Wink
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Hi Minoru-san! So we are relatively close, at least on the same continent! hahaha I live in Brazil, and of all the countries of Latin America, Chile is the one I most want to visit!

And wow, I cannot imagine the thrill of having gone to the show!  In Love

So amazing!

Welcome to the forum! \o/
Back to top Go down
https://www.ivesound.in

Hello everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I've Sound Forum :: The Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: