I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Asuka Sato, Leina and more.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  EventsEvents  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Airi Kirishima graduated from I've

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger
ERIK

Airi Kirishima graduated from I've Empty
PostSubject: Airi Kirishima graduated from I've   Airi Kirishima graduated from I've Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 6:52 am

Today, it was announced at I've Official Website that Airi Kirishima/Larval Stage Planning graduated from I've and that's all. No memorial album announced. (Actually, it says they "ended the contract with her" instead the usual term "graduation", don't know if it has any difference or means something)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Still we stand here... 「ALIVE
Airi Kirishima graduated from I've Logo910
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sekka
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member
Sekka

PostSubject: Re: Airi Kirishima graduated from I've   Airi Kirishima graduated from I've Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am

I'm not surprised with the announcement, considering the last song she did with I've was that cover of INITIATIVE in 2017 and how she started to focus more on DJing (from seeing her Twitter). She changed Twitter accounts (to a more DJ-focused one) as well, last month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger
ERIK

PostSubject: Re: Airi Kirishima graduated from I've   Airi Kirishima graduated from I've Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 8:30 pm

@Sekka wrote:
I'm not surprised with the announcement, considering the last song she did with I've was that cover of INITIATIVE in 2017 and how she started to focus more on DJing (from seeing her Twitter). She changed Twitter accounts (to a more DJ-focused one) as well, last month.

Actually, her last song was "From me to you" on the C-VOX, but indeed, this was expected. I was surprised when they announced Yuzuno's graduation, when Leina and Asuka Sato joined I've, 'cause I was expecting it to be Airi's departure at that time. I just think it's sad that Yuzuno held a live graduation and had a memorial album, while Airi got nothing, after 10 years. (Almost the same time like some classic I've girls, like KOTOKO, Eiko Shimamiya and Kaori Utatsuki)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Still we stand here... 「ALIVE
Airi Kirishima graduated from I've Logo910
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sekka
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member
Sekka

PostSubject: Re: Airi Kirishima graduated from I've   Airi Kirishima graduated from I've Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 2:47 am

@ERIK wrote:
Actually, her last song was "From me to you" on the C-VOX
You're right, I had forgotten about that song. Tired
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airi Kirishima graduated from I've   Airi Kirishima graduated from I've Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airi Kirishima graduated from I've
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I've Sound Forum :: Former Members :: Airi Kirishima-
Jump to: