I've Sound Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Asuka Sato and more.

HomeHome  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2nd EP announced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sekka
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member
Sekka

2nd EP announced Empty
PostSubject: 2nd EP announced   2nd EP announced Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 12:54 pm

https://www.ive.mu/news.html?id=152

Leina will be releasing a new EP on October 19th. There will be a Regular Edition with eight tracks (four are instrumental versions) and a Limited Edition with ten tracks (five are instrumental versions). The Limited Edition is exclusive to I've's Fan Club.
Back to top Go down
Fabi
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
Fabi

2nd EP announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd EP announced   2nd EP announced Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 12:05 pm

Here's a Preview Video for the Album

Track 1: Metis
Lyrics: Leina / Music/Arrangement: C.G mix

Track 2: silent doll
Lyrics: Leina / Music/Arrangement: Kazuya Takase / Guitar: eba

Track 3: irony
Lyrics: Leina / Music/Arrangement: NAMI

Track 4: Kimi to nemuru yoru
Lyrics/Music: Leina / Arrangement: Kazuya Takase / Guitar: eba

Fanclub edition:

Track 5: Incense
Lyrics: Leina / Music/Arrangement: NAMI

It's such a shame that the best Track of this CD is only on the Fanclub Edition... awesome sounding Song! Hopefully this will leak. I was actually planning on buying this CD but of cause I won't be able to purchase the limited edition. It angers me a bit that I have to miss out on the best Track.

Metis sounds like every C.G mix Track. Silent doll has a quite happy anime-ending style, while irony sounds nice ethereal and trancy. Kimi to nemuru is a bit dull from the Preview but I like the music part at the end of the Preview and I enjoy Leinas husky voice here. Incense is aggressive and cool, Leina also sounds the best here I think. NAMI really is extremely talented in producing Songs. You can actually really recognize how fresh her thinking is when it comes to Arrangements, in comparison to Takase and especially C.G mix. It still sounds like I'VE but always with a modern twist.
Back to top Go down

2nd EP announced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I've Sound Forum :: Former Members :: Leina-
Jump to: