I've Sound Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Asuka Sato and more.

HomeHome  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa Empty
PostSubject: Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa   Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 1:34 pm

For those who don't know yet: yep, you didn't read it wrong. XD

She announced that on February 03, in the NBCUniversal ANIME×MUSIC FESTIVAL ~25th ANNIVERSARY~ and through this tweet.

She married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa and got a baby in 2016, after her retirement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ivesound.in
Kacku
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member
Kacku

PostSubject: Re: Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa   Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 1:08 pm

Oh wow, I had heard that she had a baby but had no idea that she had married Tomoyuki Nakazawa! I wish all the best for the baby and both of them.
Back to top Go down
rainycrimson
I've Sound Guest
I've Sound Guest
rainycrimson

PostSubject: Re: Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa   Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 2:56 pm

I saw this on her twitter last week and got really surprised. Now her retirement makes total sense.
Back to top Go down
mk03
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
mk03

PostSubject: Re: Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa   Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:46 am

Kacku wrote:
Oh wow, I had heard that she had a baby but had no idea that she had married Tomoyuki Nakazawa! I wish all the best for the baby and both of them.

Where did you read that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa   Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 12:22 am

mk03 wrote:
Kacku wrote:

Where did you read that?

It seems that she announced it at the NBCUniversal ANIME×MUSIC FESTIVAL~25th ANNIVERSARY concert that she attended and performed at. She then went on her Twitter to announce and apologize (?) for the sudden news. I would post links to the tweets but I haven't been a member for 7 days and am not allowed Sad
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa   Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:41 am

superduperamazin wrote:
mk03 wrote:
Kacku wrote:

Where did you read that?

It seems that she announced it at the NBCUniversal ANIME×MUSIC FESTIVAL~25th ANNIVERSARY concert that she attended and performed at. She then went on her Twitter to announce and apologize (?) for the sudden news. I would post links to the tweets but I haven't been a member for 7 days and am not allowed Sad

Hi superduperamazin! Glad to see you here again. I'm sorry for that, I wasn't aware of this configuration, but I fixed it. Now all members can post links, regardless of how long they're members. Whatever problem you face here, let me know, I'm still learning some things haha :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.ivesound.in
mk03
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
mk03

PostSubject: Re: Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa   Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:41 pm

superduperamazin wrote:
mk03 wrote:
Kacku wrote:

Where did you read that?

Oh. I thought you were referring to the rumors before that that she had gotten married and had a child. Could have sworn I read a rumor like that at some point.
Back to top Go down
Minoru
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner

PostSubject: Re: Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa   Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 5:03 am

I was in that live. It was wonderful news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa   Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 7:37 am

Not sure if this is allowed here but I found a link to Mami's performance and announcement from the NBCUniversal ANIMExMUSIC FESTIVAL ~25th ANNIVERSARY~. Enjoy :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa   Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mami Kawada is married with Tomoyuki Nakazawa
Page 1 of 1