I've Sound Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Asuka Sato and more.

HomeHome  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YUZUNO leaves I've

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabi
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
Fabi

YUZUNO leaves I've Empty
PostSubject: YUZUNO leaves I've   YUZUNO leaves I've Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 8:09 am

Yuzuno just announced that she is graduating from I've.
She is going to release her 1st and Final "Memorial" Album "Pink Poison" on 2019.03.20. She will also held 2 live Events for the Album.
https://www.ive.mu/yuzuno.html
https://twitter.com/IVE_info/status/1079665950088060929
BTW can someone translate the graduation message from her?

I think its quite sad that she leaves I've after 5 years, but to be honest I didn't really like many of her songs after her Debut Album High-Black. I still think her best Tracks by far are on that Album.
But I'm still excited for her "Memorial" Album. Hope it's not just a collection of her Songs put together.
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

YUZUNO leaves I've Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   YUZUNO leaves I've Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 1:38 am

Wow... That was really unexpected! I'm curious about her graduation message too.

I liked some of her songs, but not her singing style (TREASURE DAYS, Moratorium Cluster, kiss on kiss, Luminous and sweet rain are the songs where I most liked her singing).

Anyway, it's always so sad when someone leaves... I couldn't understand very well, but Kazuya tweeted something like "it's always the beginning of regret", alluding, I think, to the first I've Girls Compilation.

Right now, I'm just feeling sad with these news (that we have been receiving almost every year, since 2011). I mean, If the translation above is accurate, then, I think I know how it feels... Everytime you just think you are moving on, life pushes you back to the beginning, and it leaves you with a distaste in the heart and a concern in the mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ivesound.in
Treize
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member
Treize

YUZUNO leaves I've Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   YUZUNO leaves I've Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 7:18 am

He thanks everyone who is no longer with I've, and then I think he is talking about his regrets from before since we're going into a new year. He says that he thinks about when we will be freed from these regrets. Kind of a sad message but he follows up with a happy one. I can imagine it must not feel good when everyone is leaving.
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

YUZUNO leaves I've Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   YUZUNO leaves I've Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Thanks for the translation, Treize! ^^
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

YUZUNO leaves I've Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   YUZUNO leaves I've Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:36 am

Today was revealed the cover art and tracklist. Also, the release date changed to March 24. Credits for the new songs aren't available yet.

YUZUNO leaves I've Iveoff10

Tracklist:

DISC 1
01.In this World
02.Hi-Black
03.In the mirror
04.kiss on kiss
05.sweet rain
06.Spangle★Shower
07.TREASURE DAYS
08.Mujuuryoku melt
09.Hitorikiri
10.Luminous
11.Light and dark
12.Go my future

DISC 2
01.FUCK ME -Trance Gate mix-
02.Moratorium Cluster
03.Evidence nine
04.Dramatic★Movie
05.shining! our life
06.under the darkness -spoiled cry mix-
07.Subliminal Agenda -Album mix-
08.Love me...
09.dilemma -Bomb Fuctory mix-
10.jewel snow
11.show cage
12.Sakura Album (サクラアルバム)
13.Bouquet

Basically, all her songs are included, except for "Little Busters! -I've x Key Collaboration Mix-", "Kiss the future -2017 version-", "土 the under" and the original version of "Subliminal Agenda".
Back to top Go down
mk03
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
mk03

YUZUNO leaves I've Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   YUZUNO leaves I've Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 5:25 am

Seems that she will be having her "first and last one-man" live on March 31. So I guess she's retiring?

And wow, I'm so late to this news, I literally just found out. Feels like only yesterday when she made her I've debut, and now she's gone too.
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

YUZUNO leaves I've Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   YUZUNO leaves I've Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 7:00 pm

mk03 wrote:
Seems that she will be having her "first and last one-man" live on March 31. So I guess she's retiring?

And wow, I'm so late to this news, I literally just found out. Feels like only yesterday when she made her I've debut, and now she's gone too.

Yeah, pretty sad... I think maybe she will focus on her band, Nadeshiko Doll. It looks like they release a lot of stuff.

Btw, she released today a video with a message and preview for Go my future (it's full version, but in the beginning she's talking).

Back to top Go down
mk03
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
mk03

YUZUNO leaves I've Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   YUZUNO leaves I've Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 7:55 am

Considering her leaving I've, I wonder what this means for Nadeshiko Doll. Is that still ongoing?
Back to top Go down
Fabi
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
Fabi

YUZUNO leaves I've Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   YUZUNO leaves I've Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 9:45 am

mk03 wrote:
Considering her leaving I've, I wonder what this means for Nadeshiko Doll. Is that still ongoing?
It seems that Nadeshiko Doll actually is the reason for her graduation. The Band seems to be more active than ever, they are turning from a local into a national act, performing outside of Hokkaido etc.
It seems that she wants to focus only on that project
Back to top Go down
Fabi
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
Fabi

YUZUNO leaves I've Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   YUZUNO leaves I've Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 5:06 pm

here's the full album: https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34867549

actually i like the new Tracks, especially the remix of under the darkness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YUZUNO leaves I've Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUZUNO leaves I've   YUZUNO leaves I've Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YUZUNO leaves I've
Page 1 of 1