I've Sound Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Asuka Sato and more.

HomeHome  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Old Yet New Forum

Go down 
+3
Kacku
ERIK
tenshi1226
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

The Old Yet New Forum Empty
PostSubject: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 11:34 am

Hi, everyone! (weird saying that when the forum has only 1 person besides me right now haha but I'm hoping that soon it will be like it used to be)

I was Nemurenay / Shadow, in the old forum, and ERIK, in this.

So, at the beginning of November 2017 the forum (without warning, if I'm not mistaken) automatically migrated to Tapatalk.

At first, it seemed only a problem of aesthetics, but then I realized that no one else was posting there (not that we had any obligation, but it was strange the sudden disappearance of basically everyone).

So far, I know two problems that I believe caused the "locking" of the forum:

01) Login problems: I can't recover my login as Nemurenay and as Shadow it took me two months to get it. Tapatalk simply did not send a password recovery email, and when it did, the code didn't work. Well, one day it worked, but as I said, after 2 months trying. lol

02) Message Approval: This problem was reported by DorimuGeiza (former danilo_mats). He informed me that he tried to post some messages during these months, but that they got demanded approval. Who approves? The forum administrators. And where are they? We don't know. Can we blame them? Certainly not XD unfortunately, it is life.

So I decided to redo our forum, I tried to make it as close as possible to the old forum, and well, I'm still learning some things here haha ​​any questions or suggestions you have, write here and we'll put everything in place again! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.ivesound.in
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 2:10 pm

Forgot to mention: if you know someone from the old I've Forum (outside the forum, for e.g.: Facebook, Twitter or even in person), who isn't aware of this new forum, please, tell them! ❤
Back to top Go down
tenshi1226
I've Sound Newcomer
I've Sound Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 11:36 pm

tenshi1226 here :cheers:
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:20 am

Yay!! Welcome back tenshi1226! :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Kacku
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member
Kacku

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 10:07 am

Kacku here! Still going with the same username.
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 4:26 pm

Okaerinasai, Kacku-san!
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Hey guys, a question: do the "answer", "quote", "edit" buttons, among other things in the forum, appear in English for you? I'm Brazilian, and in the beginning, I was editing the forum with Portuguese language. Then I changed the forum language to English, but some things still appear in Portuguese for me lol
Back to top Go down
rainycrimson
I've Sound Guest
I've Sound Guest
rainycrimson

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 9:03 pm

It's good that there are still some I've fans around, this new forum is really amazing. I never posted on the old forum, but I was always looking the news.
And yes, some things are appearing in portuguese here.
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 8:27 am

Welcome again and thank you rainycrimson! I'll try to fix it ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Fixed! \o/
Back to top Go down
mk03
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
mk03

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:28 am

mk03 reporting for duty here. :afro:
Back to top Go down
j4games
I've Sound Guest
I've Sound Guest

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:38 pm

Glad to see a new home again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sekka
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member
Sekka

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:54 pm

Sekka here. :) The new forum looks great.
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:59 pm

Just to report: today I talked with KuroiYuki88, one of the administrators from the old I've Forum. Some of you might receive some news from that forum via email today, but it was because I asked her a favor: to approve the topic I made there, warning about this new forum, for the old and new members there to see and know that our community isn't dead, just in another place. I think she took the opportunity to approve all the others messages and topics that were pending, however, that's all. We still can't post there without moderation and I think it's safe to assume that the old administrators won't rule that forum anymore.
Back to top Go down
mk03
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
mk03

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 10:05 pm

I was also thinking: could there be a way to bring back the onigiri emoji from the old forum? They were pretty much my favorite part of the old forum and I enjoyed using them.
Back to top Go down
ERIK
I've Sound Arranger
I've Sound Arranger

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 9:39 am

mk03 wrote:
I was also thinking: could there be a way to bring back the onigiri emoji from the old forum? They were pretty much my favorite part of the old forum and I enjoyed using them.

Done! Wink (although, not perfect yet Crying or Very sad going to try to fix it during this weekend ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Yet New Forum   The Old Yet New Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Yet New Forum
Page 1 of 1