I've Sound Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Asuka Sato and more.

HomeHome  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Treize
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member
Treize

[C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut! Empty
PostSubject: [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut!    [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 6:47 am

I've is releasing two things for C95 this year.

I've ORIGINAL Compilations - F-ive elements -
 [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut! Ive_cd_400_1
New album
Returning to their psychedelic trance roots
All new songs
English lyrics
Vocalists: IKU, YUZUNO, RINA, Satoh Asuka

Alstroemeria
 [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut! Ive_cd_400_2
Leina's debut single
Back to top Go down
Fabi
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
Fabi

PostSubject: Re: [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut!    [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Long time no see guys^^

I'm always excited about the Winter Comiket releases, even though last year was quite lacklustre for my taste. 
A new original psychedelic trance album is very nice to get! I'm just a bit afraid of the English lyrics...the Comiket description says that all the lyrics are in english...scary
And we get a visit of a new guest singer...Satoh Asuka...from the vocal snippets on her twitter I have to say that I really like her voice. I'm sad but also not surprised that Airi is not included in this release. I guess this confirms that she is no longer with I've. 

And we also get the Debut Single of another Singer. Leina...hopefully she sticks around a bit and doesn't vanish after this single. I'm still a bit sad that marriage blue never got into the team full-time. The Comiket Description says that Leina is producing the whole thing on her own? I wonder how much I've Sound, if any, is included in her tracks. Still, I'm very excited about new music!
Back to top Go down
Treize
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member
Treize

PostSubject: Re: [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut!    [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 6:00 pm

They announced the names of all the songs.

Lyrics: NAMI, Composition: Takase, Arrangement: NAMI

1. 土 the under - YUZUNO (Earth)

2. 風 the silence - RINA (Wind)

3. 木 the earth - Sato Asuka (Wood)

4. 火 the flare - IKU (Fire)

5. 水 the flow - IKU (Water)

Alstroemeria
Lyrics: Leina

1. alstroemeria
Music: Kazuya Takase

2. refrain
Music: Kazuya Takase

3. stella
Music: NAMI

I think NAMI went to university to study English, so it's interesting that she will create the lyrics for F-ive elements. Hopefully this will give more hope that the lyrics will be good.
Back to top Go down
Fabi
I've Sound Partner
I've Sound Partner
Fabi

PostSubject: Re: [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut!    [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 1:34 pm

So, here are the Previews:

To be honest I don't really like the Compilation Album from its Preview, but I also know that Trance-Songs are in general hard to judge only from previews. I just have to wait for the full thing. At this Point all the Tracks sounded the same.

With Leinas Preview I'm really happy. I really like her voice, it sounds very natural and soft. A great addition to the Vocalists, hope she stays. I was just wondering why they made such a cheap looking Cover for her Single when they were able to do a professional looking photoshop for the picture they included in the Preview Video?

Leina also started an official I've-Twitter account now :
https://twitter.com/LeinaIve
Back to top Go down
j4games
I've Sound Guest
I've Sound Guest

PostSubject: Re: [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut!    [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 6:15 am

I loved the concept of F-ive Elements. I surely hope the final product turns out well.

Leina's single sounds solid as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut!    [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 3:46 am

Both albums have been uploaded on Nicovideo:

Alstroemeria
Back to top Go down
MeltingCORE
I've Sound Newcomer
I've Sound Newcomer
MeltingCORE

PostSubject: Re: [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut!    [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 7:16 pm

I'm interested in both of these! Will give them a listen when I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut!    [C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[C95] New Album and New Single, Leina's Debut!
Page 1 of 1