I've Sound Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Sound Forum

Everything about I've Sound and our beloved I've Girls: IKU, RINA, Asuka Sato and more.

HomeHome  EventsEvents  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Key BOX -for two decades-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sekka
I've Sound Member
I've Sound Member
Sekka

Key BOX -for two decades- Empty
PostSubject: Key BOX -for two decades-   Key BOX -for two decades- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 2:37 pm

A few months ago, a massive 50 CD Box Set for the 20th anniversary of the Key brand was revealed. It could only ordered from the Visual Arts Online Shop between July 1st and August 1st, it was then out on September 18th.

It contains the following I've songs and a few notable non-I've songs by singer:

Last regrets, Kaze no Tadoritsuku Basho, Last regrets -X'mas floor style-, Tori no Uta, Light colors, Little Busters, Hoshimeguri no Uta (MELL), World Link, Teller of World (KOTOKO) and Orpheus ~Kimi to Kanaderu Ashita e no Uta~ (Lia, Aoi Tada, Mami Kawada, Eiko Shimamiya, KOTOKO, Kaori Utatsuki, Chata, Rita, LiSA)

On Disc 32 of the set, there are demo versions of Last regrets, Kaze no Tadoritsuku Basho, and Tori no Uta. Those were actually sung by Takase. The version of Last regrets was first on a CD released in 1999, it was a hidden bonus track. The versions of Kaze no Tadoritsuku Basho and Tori no Uta were first on the Visual Arts 20th Anniversary CD which was only available at the Visual Arts 20th Anniversary Live in 2012.

The Key BOX can be found here.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I've Sound Forum :: Current Members :: I've General-
Jump to: